About the Role
As a Senior Recruiter, you will play an important role in our senior searches, ranging from director, VP to C levels, for clients and candidates across the globe.
You will manage recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and presenting candidates to clients. You will ensure a high-quality candidate journey through the entire process. You are a subject matter expert on applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies, and recruitment process effectiveness.
Alcott Global is the world's leading expert in providing Supply Chain & Operations Executive Search solutions for our global clients across sectors. We are aware that attracting and retaining talents in the supply chain space is more than challenging, and with our unique expertise and large supply chain network, we are able to guarantee our clients the best-in-case search solutions. We’ve been globally recognized as the preferred strategic partner for our clients in attracting, retaining and developing supply chain and operations talents.
Find out more exciting activities with us: www.alcottglobal.com
Why you should join us
We are building the biggest Supply Chain Executive Search firm in the world to connect the Supply Chain ecosystem.
We are consistently recognized as one of the leading search firms in Supply Chain executive search.
Our online events have had the highest attendance in the world (our last event attracted 10000+ attendees). We have been featured in Forbes, Bloomberg, World Economic Forum, MIT. We have a wide reach across different channels: 300k followers on Linkedin; 50k subscribers to our newsletter; the most followed executive podcast in supply chain with close to 10000 listens per episode
You have the full freedom to run your day. We’ll help you with the “what” and provide you the freedom and support for you to work out the ‘how’.
Our culture is open, focused on getting things done and fun; it’s somewhere where you can be yourself, form great working relationships, and feel part of a team that is really going places. And did we say we are Meme experts? If we are not laughing every day, we cannot work!!
You'll be part of a global company with access to a broad range of clients, international opportunities and a rich network of colleagues around the world.
- Create and execute efficient multi-channel strategies to source candidates, including internal firm network, external resources and market outreach
- Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
- Candidate relationship management
- Ensure best quality delivery through the full search process
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
- Recruit, train and develop junior recruiters globally
- You want a career in a fast-paced international environment
- You’re a self-starter and thrive in an entrepreneurial role
- You understand and leverage the power of social media - Linkedin - to create and develop a personal and company brand
- You’re highly results-oriented
- You’re an excellent team player
- You’re motivated problem-solvers who possess intellectual curiosity, a readiness to tackle challenges and qualitative analytical skills
- 5+ years of full cycle recruitment experience in human capital consulting or management consulting environment
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software, and candidate databases
- Superior project management abilities in managing searches with minimal guidance Experience in the Supply Chain and Logistics functions or sector a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree