Position: Managing Director, Head of LATAM
Reports to: CEO
One of the world’s largest fast moving consumer goods companies with products being sold in more than 100 countries.
We are looking for an experienced Managing Director to control and steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long-term goals.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Leads the development and implementation of the strategic direction, goals and values.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field or equivalent industry experience.
- Needs to have a deep understanding of the client base throughout Latin America.
- 15+ years of experience
- FMCG experience strongly preferred.
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Supply Chain professional with P&L responsibility and strong operational and financial background