CHIEF PRODUCT OFFICER
Location: Indonesia Prefer
Alternate Location: Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and India
A tech-enabled logistics start-up on a mission to simplify fulfilment and shipping in Indonesia.
Key Duties & Responsibility
The newly created Chief Product Officer (CPO) position reports to the CEO and is a critical part of the Executive Leadership Team. This position will build upon this strong foundation and oversee a product and technical strategy transformation that leverages the people-centered mission, customer and market insights and technology platform to meet ambitious organization-wide goals. As the leader of our product organization and a member of the executive team, you will be responsible for building and owning product and product engineering. You will own, communicate, and create alignment around a strong product vision for the organization. You will enable the organization to move quickly, hit go-to-market milestones, delight customers and enable our client. You will be responsible for building a high performing, productive, and visionary product team.
- Create a clear, compelling vision for the way we want to support our users across their health journey, through tools, community, content, education, and financial support – all laddering into our vision and mission
- Lead a collaborative process to update our overall product vision and strategy across the entire consumer journey that supports our aggressive growth goals
- Own the product and technology vision and roadmap, creating buy in and clarity with C-Suite, board members, and other stakeholders about solutions, learning from existing examples, and speaking on any UX or technology aspects
- Develop a vision and set the strategic direction of the product and technology roadmaps which aligns with customer needs, business growth, and overall technology needs.
- Drive a data led approach to provide clarity and understanding on the product priorities across the portfolio: What features/functionality to add, what to improve, what to retire, etc.
- Create a clear, compelling value proposition and positioning for our products vs. other alternatives to assist marketing and communications
- Develop the roadmap that guides the technology, design, content, and marketing plans to bring our products to life
- Define product and technology requirements and roadmaps including things such as feasibility, time, cost, and impact
- Maintain multiple roadmaps in-line with company vision & strategy
- Work cross-functionally with Development, Marketing and Finance teams
- Support customer acquisition efforts through test/learn partnerships with marketing and “growth” functions
- Build, recruit, mentor and manage the Product and Technology Team, creating a strong crossfunctional working relationship between marketing, finance, partners, and other stakeholders
- Implement structured processes between product and IT teams to develop the product roadmap
- Driven by customer insight and data, structure for measuring performance to deliver on user outcomes and organization metrics
- Lead strategic planning efforts for the IT discipline, ensuring that IT programs and initiatives align to organization-wide business objectives and strategies in support of the product roadmap
- Work with the mission advancement teams to empower solutions that enhance its core operations
- Build a financially-leveraged technology team by creatively balancing outsourced resources with home-grown teams across geographies
- Maintain industry-leading uptime on critical technology infrastructure through great architectural decisions, successful monitoring and testing processes, and system redundancy
- Ensure data privacy and system security compliance for all operations across all geographies
- Develop a differentiated approach to data ingestion and analysis that gives a competitive advantage and speed, including the application of sophisticated data science techniques
- Utilize creative, thoughtful, and boundary-pushing system development strategies that unlock opportunity (including build vs. buy decisions and system architecture)
Professional Experience / Education
- Experience in a high-ranking Product Management position, preferably as a Head of Product Management in a SAAS business
- Experience leading deeply technical product plans and aligning business strategy and technology delivery