Our client's vision is to build sustainable and Digital Supply Chain, Manufacturing Operations for their Multi billion-dollar business.
On the journey to build Lean and efficient Manufacturing and Supply Chain within America. Our client is looking for an Head of Manufacturing & Supply Chain that is able to manage the scale-up of the organization, processes and partner network while collaborating closely with the Innovation team (New Product development).
• The VP will lead the planning and directing of all aspects of our client’s
supply chain policies, objectives, initiatives, and integration of processes that support the business delivery function for the unit.
• He or She will drive strategies for the Manufacturing, Warehousing, Distribution, Inventory
Control, Transportation, and Import-Export Compliance. and Operations functions to support and enhance the company’s overall strategy and objectives.
• This role will also work closely with our global teams in other parts of the world..
• Will be proactive in providing supply chain solutions based on best practices in alignment with the goals of the North America Supply Chain and Global Supply Chain.
• Partners with regional leaders to integrate and leverage existing operational capabilities and develop new capabilities to deliver growth and improve returns.
• Serves as the functional leader and role model to foster a continuous improvement culture, and promote measurement, accountability, empowerment, and a collaborative spirit within the Company environment.
• Oversight of the organization’s planning & logistics, manufacturing, warehousing, inventory, and transportation.
• May be required to perform additional duties and special projects as assigned, including interim operating leadership roles.
•Leadership experience in leading teams in Supply Chain/Operations areas
• LEAN/Six Sigma Certification Preferred.
• Well-developed and demonstrable project management and presentation skills.
• Very strong people orientation with proven leadership and team-building skills.
• Strong analytical, financial, and P&L Skills
• Strong knowledge of ERPs (SAP preferred)
• Moved traditional Supply chain to digital Supply Chain process.
• Business acumen. Demonstrates knowledge of and analyzes markets and competition. Capable of advising
• Includes domestic and international destinations to visit factories and various supplier locations.