Alcott Global is retained by one of the global companies in semiconductor industry to seek for a procurement professional to lead the strategy for indirect spend, covering a range of categories. In this position, you will be engaging in end-to-end strategic processes and driving commerciality within the indirect procurement team, to drive forward the commercial success of this organisation as they finalise a transformation towards optimising the supply chain.
- Drive procurement budgeting process for the region in collaboration with stakeholders and global team. Ensure high standards of predictability and alignment with stakeholders.
- Proactively identify areas to enhance business opportunities, drive process improvement, and cost efficiencies.
- Develop plans and deliver results through collaboration with businesses in a constantly evolving environment.
- Foster collaboration between global, regional and local procurement and key regional stakeholders by ensuring transparency, effective communication, understanding business needs and alignment.
- Anticipate internal/external business challenges and inspires change.
- Coordinate across corporate, functions and divisions to share best practices and adherence to guidelines.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the program.
- Manage key supplier relationships on a regional level in collaboration with global and regional team.
- Perform risk assessment and measure supplier performance.
- Support supplier rationalization and development of preferred suppliers.
- Ensure security of supply and adequate communication and actions.
- Develop a strong talent pipeline and succession plan, foster high potentials and address performance gaps.
- Drive the sustainability agenda.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Management.
- Minimum 15 years of procurement experience with 5 years in a global/ regional indirect procurement environment.
- Ability to drive innovation, continuous improvement plans with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Track record in change management with the ability to manage culture and complex transformations.
- Excellent interdisciplinary, intercultural, influence, and networking skills.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Creative thinker, with a desire and ability to look for better ways to approach issues and situations.
- Strong team orientation, with a strong sense of commitment to team members and stakeholders and the ability to work with global & local cross-functional teams.
- Strong data analysis, management, presentation and reporting skills.