Alcott Global is retained by a global supply chain tech company to search for a Key Account Director - Healthcare and Logistics Technology (SaaS). The main purpose for the role of Key Account Director is to deliver and grow value for a portfolio of recognised top pharma and healthcare companies, that are ready to digitize and transform their supply chains.
The foundation for Customer Success is to ensure we deliver an exceptional customer experience with high customer satisfaction, that we develop and maintain strategic customer relationships, and that we deliver the targeted revenue and customer value.
Building on that foundation, the Key Account Director is responsible for continuous development of the customer, retention of existing contracts, identifying new and additional value for the customer, penetrating additional products and segments with the customer – growing and realizing full revenue potential for the customer.
The Key Account Director will be accountable for setting a world class customer success team, developing skills and capabilities within the team. The Key Account Director should be a strong role model and be able to demonstrate customer engagement and building executive customer relationships at the front end.
The Key Account Director works cross functionally with Sales Operations, Business Development, Sales, Marketing and Operations to drive innovation and development of our products and solutions, as well as to optimize performance of the Customer Success Team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Take leadership/ownership of the customer engagement on behalf of the company – through the customer journey from initial Implementation through to full revenue realization, growth, adoption and expansion.
- Lead complex customer development plans across digitization, automation and transformation of pharma supply chains
- Ensure high quality Account Plans are in place for all customers
- Build trusted advisor relationships with key stakeholders within customer organizations
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction, success, and retention
- Lead and empower the Customer Success team in performing at their best, providing them with the tools and resources to do so
- Lead training, coaching, consultation, education and best practices to the CS Team
- Identify and communicate priorities, issues, risks, costs, and interdependencies around the commercial customer development
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Maintain deep understanding of company’s technology and service capabilities
- Proven track record with 5-8 years’ experience in a customer facing leadership role within Supply Chain, Logistics, SaaS, or other service driven businesses
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in Key Account Management of multi-million service/SaaS contracts, with innovative, consultative business opportunities and growth plans
- Strong understanding of Pharma Supply Chains
- Ideally an understanding of the procurement process of solutions from the Supply Chain Industry.
- Strong relationship builder, with the ability to engage both strategically and operationally within customer organizations - from supply chain operations and service employees to C-Suite stakeholders as well as VPs/SVPs/etc. within Finance, Quality and Procurement.
- Structured and analytical approach to develop and execute on processes, best practices and learnings across the team(s)
- Naturally curious to learn and develop.
- Highly driven, resilient and results focused – yet humble and collaborative.
- Excellent communication end engagement skills, and excellent spoken and written English.
- Share our values and character model.