One of our MNC clients in the Cosmetics industry is looking for a Head of Supply Chain, APAC to lead their supply chain activities in the region.
- Lead the Supply Chain function and development plans in accordance with company strategy.
- Deliver regional inventory optimization plans by managing optimal stock levels at warehouses, and balancing requirements to ensure supply continuity, with the need to optimize working capital.
- Direct the management and daily execution of all Regional Supply Chain functions which include customer service, warehouse & transportation, purchasing plans, inventory control, supply and demand planning
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering and Operations to improve Product Lifecycle Management – spearhead sourcing initiatives to introduce products on time, on budget, and in stock
- Define and implement comprehensive strategies for all aspects of the company’s global supply chain to reduce costs, mitigate risk, improve quality, shorten lead times and reduce inventories
- Build and develop the supply chain team’s capability to cope with business growth.
- Continuously develop/enhance supply chain productivity and operational processes. Implement industry best practices for forecasting, sourcing, risk mitigation, inventory and vendor management
- Optimize the supply chain capability and effectiveness to support growth while reducing cost.
- Responsible for regular forecasts of demand by product to ensure accurate supplies of raw materials and finished products.
- Establish KPIs, both leading and lagging indicators, to measure the progress of the business and highlight risks in the supply chain
- Develop and implement plans for managing supply chain processes for production and/or client implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain business, Finance, or related discipline
- At least 15 years’ experience in supply chain with 5 years in leading a team.
- Business acumen. Demonstrates knowledge of and analyzes markets and competition. Capable of advising
- Self-directed, team player with sound negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Good communications in English.
- Strong presentation skills and process project management.
- Strong analytical, financial, and P&L Skills