Alcott Global is retained by a leading consumer electronics company to search for a Head of Logistics Europe. The role is based in Central Europe.
This is a senior leadership role managing end-to-end logistics operations across the region. You’ll drive Logistics operations, service levels and budgets for the Distribution Centres and 3rd Party providers and transportation. Working across all functions, you’ll play a key role in maximizing customer service within the operation through the development of highly talented, motivated and engaged teams within a continuous improvement environment.
You’ll be crucial to the success of the ongoing change programme. With your extensive background and experience as a logistics leader, you will drive and develop an open team culture that encourages and rewards a desire for continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement the logistic strategy for Europe
- Manage logistics costs, budget, process and performance
- Manage the warehouses, transportation network, and inventory levels
- Oversee the delivery of products to customers on time and in full
- Managing relationships with all regional third-party logistics providers
- Delivering and continually enhancing productivity, operational efficiency, and cost cost effectiveness
- Ensuring full compliance with established plans, standards, and ethical guidelines
- Identify and implement new logistics technologies and processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Collaborate with other departments, such as sales, marketing, and production, to ensure that the company's logistics operations are aligned with its overall business goals
- Build and maintain relationships with key suppliers and logistics providers
- Leading and cultivating a high-performing team, fostering enthusiasm and skill development.
- 15+ years’ experience in Supply Chain functions, demonstrating a profound understanding of the field.
- Extensive experience in Consumer Electronics industry and familiarity with supply chain best practices
- Excellent background in Customer Service & Logistics and Supply Network
- Strong understanding of critical planning processes, including demand, production planning and scheduling
- A wealth of experience and a profound comprehension of Logistics, encompassing strategy, design, and operations.
- 10+ years of team leadership experience, effectively leading and guiding teams to success
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of successful collaboration with different stakeholders from multiple countries and organizational levels
- Good communication and presentation skills