Alcott Global is retained by a leading Medical Device company to search for a Global Head of Operational Excellence and Supply Chain Transformation. The role is based in Switzerland Europe.
This is a critical leadership role where you will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of a comprehensive Operational Excellence (OpEx) and Supply Chain Transformation strategy across global operations. You will partner with key stakeholders across the organization to identify and prioritize improvement opportunities, drive process optimization, to enhance efficiency, agility, and cost-effectiveness. You will be a champion for continuous improvement, fostering a culture of innovation throughout the organization.
- Develop and implement a global OpEx and Supply Chain Transformation strategy aligned with the company's overall business objectives.
- Lead a team of dedicated professionals across various functions, including engineering and manufacturing.
- Identify and prioritize key strategic improvement initiatives, leveraging data analytics and industry best practices.
- Design and implement process optimization initiatives, including Lean Six Sigma and other relevant methodologies.
- Drive the adoption of digital technologies and automation solutions to streamline operations and improve efficiency.
- Develop and implement performance metrics and track progress towards key goals and objectives.
- Manage and optimize global supply chain operations, including sourcing, procurement, inventory management, and logistics.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation across the organization.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization and external partners.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven track record of success in leading and implementing OpEx and Supply Chain Transformation initiatives in a global organization.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the Medical Device, FMCG, Industrial or related industry.
- Global experience in the design, development, and commercialization of complex high-speed automation and discrete manufacturing systems.
- 10 years of People Management experience required, preferably in both direct and indirect leadership roles.
- Certifications: Six Sigma, Lean and/or Design for Six Sigma preferred
- In-depth understanding of Lean Six Sigma and other relevant continuous improvement methodologies.
- Ability to influence and motivate others across different functions and cultures.
- Experience managing and developing high-performing teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or related field; Master's degree preferred.