Position: VP Global Supply Chain
Reports to: Senior VP
Our client is one of the world’s fastest growing and industry leader in medical technology.
The ideal candidate must be goal oriented with excellent communication skills. He/She will be responsible for allocating human, financial, and technical resources to develop and fulfill short and long-term goals and objectives.
Lead Warehouse and Logistics processes in a manner that optimizes workflow efficiency and meets productivity goals, quality standards, and profitability objectives.
This role will also be accountable for measurable results in on time delivery, increased inventory turns, cost reductions, and process improvements.
- Analyze current processes end to end, identify improvement opportunities, develop strategies, and implement improvements to business processes and/or infrastructure to enhance the Supply Chain function to deliver an exceptional customer experience while optimizing costs.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive sourcing strategies and advisory services to achieve savings goals in partnership with clients and improving our business continuity.
- Assemble project teams, assigns individual responsibilities, develops project schedules and determines and acquires resources needed.
- Develop and maintain project plans and budgets and prepare and analyze project performance reports.
- Design, develop and execute tactical, operational and strategic Supply Chain processes to ensure Global sales orders are on-time.
- Identify cost drivers and deliver cost savings and quality improvements in line with the organization’s expectations.
- Provides motivational, thought and technical leadership to develop strategies and initiatives to implement processes and systems that improve quality, optimize cost structure, minimize regulatory risk and improve customer satisfaction.
- Development and management of annual department budget and performance targets.
- Review and evaluate work to ensure quality and timeliness and ensure quality control in adherence to policies and procedures.
- Responsible for identifying and analyzing business opportunities, developing conclusions using high-level quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, and communicating findings to all levels of management.
- Develop or enhance Supply Chain metrics, KPIs and executive scorecards.
- Minimum of 10+ years of proven Supply Chain/inventory management experience in purchasing, warehousing, environment, including hands-on experience in Inventory Control and Purchasing.
- Proven experience in managing a team.
- Committed to expanding technical and business expertise.
- Strong collaboration, partnering and negotiation skills.
- A strong interest in the field of medical technology, and innovation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited direct supervision.
- Analytic, creative, and business focused problem solver. With the experience to solve problems to root cause.