POSITION: Managing Director
LOCATION: Malaysia / Philippines / Indonesia
One of the leading Asian Ecommerce Fulfillment players.
We are looking for a high potential leader who is results-oriented and highly collaborative. The ideal candidate has a passion for developing consumer-centric strategies and commercial experiences across digital channels to hit top-line revenue and profitability goals.
- Lead a cross-functional team with skills in Data Analytics, Marketing, Content Creation, Sales and Marketing Capability, and Product Management
- Drive organizational awareness and capability around eCommerce and its growing impact to the overall business
- Working with cross-functional groups (e.g., sales, marketing, finance, operations) to execute multi-faceted project plans
- Build out best in class customer experience, putting the right customer service tools, processes and management practices in place
- Advise on key changes and strategic direction in the eCommerce and ensure eCommerce principles are incorporated in all cross-functional projects.
- Manage the P&L for e-commerce channel, as well as monthly forecasting and budgets.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 15+ years’ experience within the digital commerce or retail industry.
- P&L accountability
- Deep understanding and familiarity with ecommerce platforms, tools, tactics
- Outstanding demonstration of leadership and stakeholder management.
- A strong understanding of data and its ability to enable a better customer experience and influence intelligent decision making across the business.
- Thrive in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented.