- Americas, APAC and Europe (does not include ME, China and India)
- Global alignment as appropriate
- The position will be part of the IBP team reporting to SVP Global Supply chain IBP process in alignment with the regional S&OP team to optimize the value chain and provide transparency to the organization on constraints and opportunities…with interfaces between OU, Markets, Commercial, Finance, and Senior Mgmt to ensure decisions are taken at the right level and communication is effective throughout the Organization
- Establish strong internal relationships with Sales, Marketing & operations to ensure transparency through the value chain for optimal business results
- Leads the transition to more advanced Integrated Business Planning
Lead the S&OP and IBP process & continuous improvement teams globally.
- Ensure the right infrastructure and effectiveness of the overall S&OP and IBP process across the organization
- Leads the maturity development of regional S&OP and IBP processes to ensure consistency, transparency, and the right organizational focus.
- Hire and grow Supply and Demand Planning team.
- Leads the design, implementation, and continuous improvement across the business unit
- Engage with the other Regions to maximize consistency of the process on a global basis.
- Best-practice sharing across Markets and Plants (e.g best in class decks)
- Drives Finance to develop and implement formal Volume to Value translation to support the process
Build business transparency & decisions
- Ensures that tactical and strategic decisions are taken at the right level through a proper elevation process
- Builds appropriate decision making on allocated products, innovations, value-added packs, etc… into the overall process
- Ensure an effective communication process across the business unit to maintain conformance to the designed process
- Research business issues to define Risks & opportunities
- Able to manage the tension between Sales and Operations through strong influencing ability
- Able to influence and be respected by senior management in this cross-functional role (a leader, not a clerk)
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to build and use a good business network
- Good awareness of Business trade-offs
- Good understanding of financial concepts
- S&OP of Supply Chain background
- Understanding of Business Process Improvement
- Good understanding of International Supply Chains
- Detailed ERP & reporting tool knowledge a benefit
Key Organizational Interfaces
- Functional Leaders
- Market Leaders
- S&OP/IBP Directors , Managers and Planners