POSITION: Head of Customer Experience
LOCATION: Jakarta Indonesia
REPORTS TO: Managing Director
One of the global leaders in logistics and supply chain.
- The role will be responsible for delivering a superior customer experience.
- Ensuring established business targets are achieved.
- Build a high performing team and manage, coach and provide leadership for the team.
- Drive continuous improvement across the Area.
- Closely collaborate with other teams within region/global. Handle execution activities for all brands within the organization.
- Ensure Area Customer experience drives proactive customer support and issue resolution for a seamless customer experience in cross-functional teams, and across all products in scope.
- Ensure execution of customer needs on physical product delivery, including issue resolution towards the customer
- Mobilize stakeholders, including vendors and across functions, to take necessary actions to improve customer experience according to strategy.
- Develop network for unique intermodal set ups via rail heads or supplier collaboration in the area.
- Build team with strong knowledge of local products and services, and with mixed competencies (functional and commercial), who can timely and cost efficiently deliver on all products
- Ensure Area Customer Experience teams are trained in accordance with global standards, and individual customer service approaches differ with customer segment focus.
- Ensure tools, applications and recommended processes are used within the team
- Area Customer Experience teams are coached and supported to enable their development
- Manage performance and ensure targets are met
- Accountable to own, create, maintain and test a business continuity plan for critical customer processes in Ocean and L&S.
- Orchestrate all local functions towards delivering customer critical services in the event of an incident
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Capability to operate successfully in a complex environment with dependencies outside Area and function.
- Strong knowledge of local logistics operations and infrastructure, competition and systems.
- Capability to influence peers and stakeholders outside Customer Experience
- Knowledge and relationships with key local stakeholders i.e. local supplier markets for insourced physical products
- Strong prioritization and delegation skills
- Visionary on the lookout for unique opportunities to improve service delivery to our clients
- Capable to build a strong narrative to inspire and define goals for Customer Experience teams
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate team