POSITION: Global Head of Ecommerce, FMCG
LOCATION: Flexible in Europe
Our client is one of the largest global recycling service providers. They partner with many of the world’s largest consumer (FMCG) product companies and retailers to create collection and recycling solutions. Anything from snack wrappers and contact lenses to ocean plastics and cigarette butts, all can be recycled using the right approach and strategy.
Ideal candidate is a forward looking professional, who will focus on driving growth for the e-commerce platforms globally, passionate about analyzing data, understanding root cause and hypothesis testing and can collaboratively work with the Marketing team to develop, execute and evaluate strategy and initiatives to grow the business.
- Define and prioritize a well-defined roadmap for digital commerce sites with internal stakeholders.
- Create a marketing strategy to fuel the growth of the e-commerce platform and attract new customers.
- Plan, deploy and measure marketing demand generation activities that increase product awareness and ultimately drive new business.
- Leverage consumer insights when developing marketing strategy/plan.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage the revenue, expense, margin and volume forecast, Maintain website appearance and program structure by monitoring informational updates and enforcing consistent content and display standards.
- Create engaging content for website pages that encourage participation and product sales.
- Develop internal and external support materials to increase customer satisfaction and improve the customer experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in business, marketing, e-commerce or a related field); MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a senior management role, holding progressively responsible positions in organizations largely focused on e-commerce
- Proven track record of growth/recovery of eCommerce business, ownership of top to bottom P&L.
- Ability to analyze performance of onsite behavior, funnels, conversion levers and test hypotheses
- Proven ability to execute complex projects and negotiations
- Understanding of data and knowing how to use it to make recommendations to teams.