Leading Consumer goods company.
Purpose of the Role
To create a Transportation ecosystem; which is responsible for delivery of shipment across Americas, leveraging mix of 3rd party and our own infrastructure.
- Anywhere in USA
• Conceptualize the future of logistics infrastructure: Develop /Procure transportation and delivery network for the End-to-End Supply Chain Network to achieve financial targets.
• Be knowledgeable about the small and large parcel industry and be the Subject Matter Expert for first, Mid and Last Mile Delivery.
• Lead the process to gather business requirements from sub regional teams, propose solutions to meet those needs, and align project requirements with teams
• Manage innovation efforts to develop solutions through developing and managing Control towers.
• This encompasses inbound/outbound, final mile, direct ship/DTC (including .com) and reverse logistics for appropriate product flow of finished goods and parts/replacements for the US market
• Engage with C-level executives to clearly articulate the roadmap and status on highly visible initiatives
• Lead the team to simultaneously manage multiple projects while effectively influencing, negotiating, and communicating with internal and external business partners, contractors, and vendors to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to specification.