Alcott Global is partnering with a top FMCG conglomerate to identify their new Director of Supply Chain - Asia Pacific.
• Develop and manage the direction and daily activities of the region’s materials and services with the focus on people, organization, process, and information technology. This includes the S&OP process to support the supply chain processing cycle and ensuring timely flow of product.
• Responsible for creating Organization’s supply chain strategy and delivering at highest quality, customer service and best possible cost.
• Responsible for embracing and driving lean enterprise systems throughout the region’s supply chain.
• Position will interact with all levels of regional management including Operations, Sales, Engineering, Quality, Marketing, and Finance.
• Responsible for network best practices with other Regional Supply Chain Directors.
• Responsible for service levels and root cause analysis for service misses
• Responsible for total logistics cost and network optimization, delivery cost.
• Responsible for facilitation of the Regional S&OP Process and linkage with corporate processes.
• Provide S&OP direction to sourcing points
• Contribute to the successful execution of internal and external customer service through rigorous execution of logistics, planning, and/or procurement
• Size all internal and outsourced means appropriately; contribute to budget design and (seek opportunities to outperform budget) manage within budget
• Accountable for managing the region's overall strategic production planning practices taking into consideration short term/long term requirements
• Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
• Leads the process of developing a sufficient CPS that integrates multifunctional work and
• delivers the project (agreed resources & tasks, project schedule, funding). Work with
• functional leaders on project team and technical team to confirm the right to succeed and that the
• delivered work will meet project success criteria.
You should have:
• At least 15 years of supply chain in a relevant industry with global and or regional Supply Chain experience. With good demand planning experience.
Professional/ Technical Competencies:
• Influencing Skills
• Analytical skills
• Strong learning agility
• Navigating Complex challenges
• Leading & managing globally