Alcott Global is partnering with a global industrial conglomerate to implement a global 4PL logistics operating model.
The main objective of this role is:
· To head the entire project and ensure project progress, risk mitigation and issue resolution whilst coordinating different work package streams and verticals to ensure that all team members have access to the required resources.
What you will do:
· Project and stakeholder management
· Define strategic project direction in collaboration with the program leadership to ensure overall fit and alignment
· Support the program leadership on project and interdependencies to mitigate potential risks and to leverage synergies with other projects
· Enable effective alignment and decision-making between all workstreams and verticals as well as regional representatives to ensure smooth transformation and implementation.
· Business Case realization
· Validate initially calculated business case based on the final 4PL scope and track and ensure benefit realization
· Project Management activities
· Facilitate project communication (e.g., Lead regular touchpoints, overall status tracking) to track project progress vs. agreed timelines
· Ensure that project resources have access to all required resources and resolve potential problems to mitigate project risks
· Support definition of countermeasures for risks & issues to ensure long-term project success and adherence to agreed project timings
· Stabilization after go-live
· Track progress of go-live and rollouts vs. defined plan
· Ensure mapping of issues and risks and respective resolution by all parties involved in hypercare.
· Support and guide project communication
· Support the development of communications plan for main project milestones (e.g., Onboarding, blueprint, go-live)
· Support identification of change impact and need for communication per department/region
· Track project communication and success and potentially trigger changes/follow-up
· Have a university degree in business administration and focus on Operations/logistics management.
· 10 to 15 years of experience in logistics management functions; senior project leadership experience and experience with managing project teams and large-scale transformation programs.
· Have fluency in verbal and written English
· Have a sound understanding of relevant IT infrastructures such as ERP systems and other logistics tools
· Have a solid understanding of logistics’ market technology capabilities