Title: Chief Executive Officer, North America,
Supply chain Tech Startup in analytics specialized in the domain of supply chain and Logistics. It serves 25+ Customers across the globe with 250 + FTE spread across Europe and India. In the next 5 years, the accelerated growth would encompass supply chain operation in digital transformations with technology and advanced analytics, IoT, virtual reality, RPA, Blockchain and Neural networks.
Locations: Anywhere in the USA
Report to: Global CEO
P&L Management: Yes
• Strategic leadership role to develop business, Acquire customer, create organization and accelerate growth for sustainable profits
• Steer growth using special purpose vehicle ( SPV) – Organic and Inorganic
• Strategize go to Market and brand positioning
• Development of Business Strategy for Supply Chain Analytics Products & Services
• Conducting market research, analyzing the market and competitor activity to keep ahead of market trends
• Network Development and Geographical coverage for service offerings to customers
• Developing new businesses & managing client relationships.
• Enable growth and profitability of Supply chain Analytics business.
• Create & Development of Sales Organization.
• Management of Sales leads & CRM with the help of Sales Organizations.
• Expansion of business with existing customers & promoting all products and services-Software as a Service (SaaS) and Analytics as a Service ( AaaS) across geography.
• Manage Profit & Loss of the business.
• Setting process and procedures, monitoring and control related to sales & delivery activities.
• Develop a long-term Retention Strategy and monthly reviews with the existing customers in a specific geography.
• Managing entire sales cycle from qualified lead to Proof of concept, contracting and commercials, negotiation & closure.
• Driving sales initiatives with the responsibility of return on investment and exploring marketing avenues to build consumer preference and drive volumes.
• Strengthening relationships with Strategic key account Customers, and opinion leaders, thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction by providing them with complete after-sale support services.
• Able to clearly envision and communicate the future for the business particularly as it relates to digital opportunities. Translates the vision into actionable, quantitative plans.
• Positioning / Representing Organizations in different business forums to gain brand awareness.
• Manage teams for high performance. Helps to develop clear responsibilities and a development path for each role within the department.
• Demonstrate management capabilities including making effective use of external business partners; ensuring clear deliverables for Service Partners; prepare budgets and Resource Planning.
• Requires Travel: up to 25% domestic and international.
Decision Making Authority
• Disciplinary responsibility for Direct Reports
• Decide on opportunities (Go / No Go decision)
• Rate structure / Profit Margin for customer
• Market focus (create Go2 market strategy Industries, accounts)
• Long term Strategy – Inorganic Growth (aligned with Board of Directors)
• Resource Planning – Defining Org Structure for Sales & Implementation Team
Function- / Market & Industry Knowledge / Business Acumen / Process working
• Brought know-how in Supply Chain Management (Solutions, mechanisms, E2E Sourcing to Point of Consumption, Total landed cost, etc.)
• Knowledge of Supply Chain Management Tools and Applications with advanced analytics
• Must have led multiple Supply Chain Digital Transformation projects & worked under extensive Service set-up ( ex- IBM, JDA, Kinaxis & E2open Etc.)
• Sound understanding of strategy and products of Supply chain and Logistics
• Deep market knowledge (customers, competitors, suppliers, overall environment)
• Sound understanding of Industry Verticals – FMCG, Pharma, Health Tech, Industrial.
Skills & Competencies
• A proven track record and demonstrated success in leading teams selling SaaS / Cloud enterprise software large enterprise & global companies.
• A proven track record and demonstrated success in selling 4PL Services/ Enterprise SaaS /Supply chain Analytics .
• People management and leadership (Recruitment / Selection / Training & Development / Coaching / Conflict Management / Performance Management)
• Ability to manage cross-functional interfaces (Data Science , Delivery center , Analytics , marketing , Finance and branch sales org).
• Strategic planning and execution skills in building sales org
• Decision-making abilities for P&L for customer acquisition
• Ability to Scale Tech Startups to Unicorns.
• Result oriented and customer focused to retain and exceed expectation in sales cycle engagement Proven sales and negotiation skills to win
• Ability to work in a diverse environment and culture
• Strong network & relationship building capabilities
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills (verbal, written, listening and presentation)
Educational Background / Work Experience:
• Higher educational level (The incumbent should posses a Bachelor’s degree/ Master degree in business Administration / Marketing from a reputed university/business school.
• At least 15 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management and Business Development for Supply Chain Digitization Products/ Services .
• Consulting experience will be added advantage in SCM with working experience in MNC
• Sales Organizational Development experience is essential.
Analytics As a Service( AaaS)
Software As a Service ( SaaS)
Focus Industry Pharma Industrial FMCG Hitech Retail Ecommerce Health care
Act Like Owner (ALO) Fail fast Scale Fast Customer FIRST Innovation & Improvement Respect Diversity & Demonstrate Integrity