Alcott Global is retained by one of the global companies in semiconductor industry to seek for a procurement professional to lead the strategy for indirect spend, covering a range of categories. In this position, you will be engaging in end-to-end strategic processes and driving commerciality within the indirect procurement team, to drive forward the commercial success of this organisation as they finalise a transformation towards optimising the supply chain.
- Responsible for global subcontractor management. Develops and negotiates collaborative agreements with suppliers. Develops and executes broad-based negotiation strategies that include price, schedule, and terms & conditions.
- Responsible for the strategic purchasing of indirect materials globally.
- Develop and manage key supplier partnerships to reduce overall total costs and enhance product and/or service performance.
- Identify and develop new/alternate suppliers for key indirect commodities to ensure uninterrupted material flow and/or services into all facilities.
- Develop and implement robust global/regional strategic commodity strategies and supply chain projects associated with Indirect commodities to drive cost savings.
- Develop and drive the implementation of new sourcing and cost-reduction strategies.
- Able to influence, align proactively, and work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders on indirect spend requirements.
- Able to project manage a cross-functional team, including suppliers, to successfully implement a commodity strategy, cost savings initiative or transition a source of supply.
- Use data analytics, strategic sourcing methodologies, and negotiation to build a robust pipeline of cost savings initiatives.
- Synchronize supply and demand through collaborative planning and forecasting processes and tools.
Professional Experience / Education:
- 15+ years in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with a broad knowledge of materials, purchasing, production control methods, manufacturing methods and techniques.
- Experience in major subcontract negotiation and management.
- Familiarity with software applications including Microsoft Office, ERP systems e.g. SAP, Microsoft Team.
- Experience in managing people in multiple geographies.
- 5+ years’ experience managing personnel at all levels of the supply chain organization.
- BA/BS degree in business administration, operations management strongly preferred. Directly related experience may be considered.
- APICS/CPIM certification preferred