Alcott Global is partnering with a global packaged food company to identify its new Head of Planning (VP level) to be based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to match the Supply and Demand planning for packaged business between production and shipments from our manufacturing facilities in Thailand, Philippines and Co-pack locations with demand from markets in Americas, Europe, and Asia.
- This position also oversees supply chain function and runs the company wide S&OP process.
- The role will supervise the Director of Central - Supply and operations planning team (C-SOP). Strong connection needed to market SC leads and Factory planning leads.
- Excellent customer service by keeping make to stock markets at target stock levels and delivering make to order goods OTIF by
- Running E-E S&OP process from supply to DSR and cash up process
- Excellent collaboration with both production units and markets
- Optimised allocation of production of the producing units
- Supervising long term planning for raw (fruit) and pack material
- Supervising shipping capacity planning
- Loss tree analysis to define improvement plans.
- Monitor Capacity Planning across factories in Thailand, Philippines
- Constantly reducing inventory levels to competitive levels by
- Stock analysis at source and in market
- Target setting of inventory levels by unit and material.
- Periodic monitoring of progress and action plans to stay on track.
- Definition of structural improvement programs
- Planning support for NPD launches and projects that require capital investment.
- Implementation of structural improvements – e.g.
- Resilience programs for finished goods and R/M material – SKU Rationalization, Formulation harmonization etc.
- Sourcing network optimisation
- The incumbent may be required to carry out any other duties as directed by the immediate superior. The responsibility level of any other duties should not exceed those outlined above.
- Min 10 years solid planning experience in FMCG both demand and supply
- S&OP experience (incl. systems)
- Logistics experience
- Basic understanding of GTM capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- University degree (technical or commercial preferred)