Alcott Global is retained by a fast growing global supply chain tech company to search for a Key Account Director - Healthcare and Logistics Technology (SaaS).
Purpose of the role: to manage and grow a top 5 Pharma account, to deliver and grow value for the portfolio of recognised top pharma and healthcare companies, that are ready to digitize and transform their supply chains.
The Key Account Director works cross functionally with Sales Operations, Business Development, Sales, Marketing and Operations to drive innovation and development of our products and solutions, as well as to optimize performance of the Customer Success Team.
- Manage and grow a top 5 Pharma account
- Take leadership/ownership of the customer engagement on behalf of the company – through the customer journey from initial Implementation through to full revenue realization, growth, adoption, and expansion
- Lead complex customer development plans across digitization, automation, and transformation of pharma supply chains
- Ensure high quality Account Plans are in place for all customers
- Build trusted advisor relationships with key stakeholders within customer organizations
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction, success, and retention
- Lead and empower the Customer Success team in performing at their best, providing them with the tools and resources to do so
- Lead training, coaching, consultation, education, and best practices to the Team
- 5-8 years’ experience in a customer facing leadership role within Supply Chain, Logistics, Pharma, SaaS, or other service driven businesses
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in Key Account Management of multi-million service/SaaS contracts, with innovative, consultative business opportunities and growth plans
- Strong understanding of Pharma Supply Chains
- Ideally an understanding of the procurement process of solutions from the Supply Chain Industry.
- Strong relationship builder, with the ability to engage both strategically and operationally within customer organizations - from supply chain operations and service employees to C-Suite stakeholders as well as VPs/SVPs/etc. within Finance, Quality and Procurement.
- Structured and analytical approach to develop and execute on processes, best practices, and learnings across the team(s)