Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
One of our MNC clients in the logistics industry is looking for a Head of Operations, Healthcare, SEA.
- Operational Management
- To lead end to end supply chain flow including Planning, Coordinating, and monitoring the receipt, secondary assemblies, and delivery of goods.
- Ensure the efficient utilization of space and mechanical handling equipment, ensuring quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met.
- Plan and recommend investments that will achieve sustainable cost savings and process efficiency improvements.
- To ensure up to date stock control systems, inventory accuracy and last mile delivery.
- Monitor reports and statistics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Secure Regulatory Compliance (ISO, GMP, GDP, GDPMDS, etc.) and maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security in the work environment.
- Lead the implementation of new Business opportunities that will enhance both the profitability and reputation of the logistics business, design the DC layout and workflow to optimize productivity.
- Together with QA and cross functional teams to ensure no major non-conformance for Internal and External Audits
- People Management
- Size the proper Organization requirements based on Business Profile complexity.
- Ensure Roles & Responsibilities for all Operational Teams are clearly defined and properly managed.
- Work closely with HR Team on the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress.
- Ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded and where appropriate run workshops to share best practices.
- Arrange periodic meetings with key leaders to review performance and to ensure alignment.
- Coach and develop Managers & amp; Supervisors on important aspects of work performance, and where appropriate recommend process improvement plans or areas of poor performance.
- Compliance and Regulations
- Ensure that company is fully compliant with all Laws and Regulations governing business operations relating to a successful Logistics operations and compliance with all Regulatory and Industrial operating practices pertinent to the correct operation of the logistics facility.
- A management representative for the company on all Standards Compliance Audit.
- Business / Budget Planning
- Initiate and recommend yearly budget for warehouse and transportation.
- Ensure all project expenses are controlled within approved levels
- Ensure all Capex is pre-approved in line with the published Company Policy, and that all investments of Capex into the business are measured post implementation to ensure that the investment is achieving the initial stated objectives.
Qualification, Certifications and Working Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10-15 years of working experience in managerial positions in supply chain, preferably with experience in the 3PL/distribution Industry.
- Experience in project Implementations, continuous improvement, and quality management, ISO 9001, ISO 13485.
- Certified Lead Auditor, kaizen and lean/6 sigma trained.