Alcott Global is partnering with a global FMCG to look for its Head of Product Technology and Innovation (Director level) to be based in Thailand.
- The Head of Product Technology and Innovations is responsible for leading the New Product Development and implementation of innovative technologies and manufacturing processes within a global food company. This includes researching and evaluating new technologies and materials, collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement new products and processes, and managing budgets and resources.
- The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the food industry and a track record of driving product development.
- Lead the development of new technologies and materials including researching and evaluating market trends and potential partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and R&D, to bring new products and processes to market
- Manage budgets and resources for product development and innovation projects
- Identify and evaluate potential partnerships and collaborations to drive product innovation
- Develop and maintain relationships with key industry partners and suppliers
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments, and identify potential opportunities for growth and innovation
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, packaging science, or a related field
- Minimum 8 years of experience in FMCG with a focus on product development and engineering innovation
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically and identify new opportunities for growth
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment