About the Role
We are looking for a forward-thinking Head of Human Resources to join our leadership team and lead the overall human resources strategy for the organization.
- Overseeing and responsible for the full spectrum of HR including talent acquisitions, performance management, compensation and benefits, staff welfare and training.
- Leading the execution of change programs.
- Partner closely with senior stakeholders to identify business priorities and drive HR strategies & programs with the objective of helping the organization meet its strategic goals.
- Reviewing, formulating and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Acting as an advocate of the company’s values and culture to create a best-in-class work environment.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 15 years related work experience in human resource activities of which 5 years must be in a leadership role.
- In-depth knowledge of Philippines' labour law and HR best practices.
- Strong command of all aspects of the Human Resource function.
- Possess excellent stakeholder management and business partnering skills.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to be hands-on when required.
- Dynamic, positive attitude with a strong business focus and commercial acumen in the industry.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.