Job Title: EVP - Manufacturing Excellence NORTH AMERICA
Reports To: Regional COO
Dotted Line: Global COO
Location: North East OR Mid West part of North America. THIS IS NOT HOME BASED ROLE.
This role requires 50% Plus travel.
As the EVP of Manufacturing Excellence, you will be responsible for leading the manufacturing transformation for 20 plus plants of our consumer packaged goods (CPG) client. You will be accountable for ensuring that manufacturing processes are Digitally adopted, Process Visibility, ESG compliant, efficient and cost-effective. This role will head near shoring manufacturing. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing manufacturing capacity and capabilities to meet the demands of end customers and stakeholders.
• Develop and implement a manufacturing strategy that aligns with the overall business strategy of the company.
• Oversee all aspects of the manufacturing process, including production planning, scheduling, quality control, safety, and maintenance.
• Ensure that manufacturing processes are optimized to meet the highest standards of efficiency and quality.
• Work closely with Group Strategy team on near-shoring Manufacturing efforts.
• Lead efforts to continuously improve manufacturing processes and systems to increase efficiency, reduce waste, and improve product quality.
• Develop and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) for manufacturing operations and regularly report progress to the CEO and other key stakeholders.
• Develop and implement strategies to ensure that manufacturing operations comply with all regulatory and safety requirements.
• Manage and optimize manufacturing capacity and capabilities to meet the demands of our customers and stakeholders.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, customers, and other stakeholders to ensure that the company's manufacturing operations are aligned with their needs and expectations.
• Build and lead a high-performing manufacturing team that is motivated, engaged, and committed to delivering results.
• Develop and manage the manufacturing budget to ensure that resources are allocated effectively and efficiently.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Operations Management, or a related field. A Master's degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 20 years of experience in manufacturing operations, preferably in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry in North America.
• Strong track record of leading and managing large-scale manufacturing operations, including production planning, scheduling, quality control, safety, and maintenance.
• Proven ability to develop and implement manufacturing strategies that drive operational excellence, improve efficiency, reduce waste, and increase product quality.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, customers, and other stakeholders.
• Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and engage a high-performing manufacturing team.
• Strong financial acumen, with the ability to manage budgets and make sound financial decisions.
• Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes, systems, and technologies, with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities and tight deadlines.