A Visionary HR leader this is your challenge
Are you an HR leader who is where you can be entrepreneurial and be instrumental in the business expansion in one of the fastest-growing regions? Do you keep employees and customers at the heart of what you do?
Our client is a global conglomerate, and they are looking to expand their existing footprint in Middle east and Africa region. The company believes in being agile and pragmatic. They believe their people are instrumental in driving the best solutions for their customers and their ethos is the utmost respect and care for their people.
About the Job
As an HR leader, you will lead a team of HR Business Partners, HR Operations executives, and Talent teams. You will have an opportunity to create some of the best-in-class solutions and build up a dream HR team for the organization.
They are looking for an individual with gravitas, influencing skills, people focus, pragmatism, and excellent change management and communication skills. The role can be based in Dubai or Riyadh and will require extensive business travel.
- Being part of the Business Leadership Team, you will lead the people and culture agenda for the organization.
- Be a part of the global senior HR leadership team and create a business need for driving the right frameworks for the region.
- Create a winning HR team that delivers to the fast-paced business growth agenda.
- A collaborator and connector with the leaders within the Business and externally and internally in the organization.
- Drive the M&A agenda of the business with pro-active build-up of people capability.
- Work experience of minimum 15+ years within HR of which at least five years as a People Leader
- Experience in an international (matrix) environment and/or international background, eager to work with diverse leaders and teams.
- Strategic and pragmatic problem-solving approach.
- Agile, flexible, and innovative in building the next generation of people practices.
- Ability to navigate ambiguous, fast-paced culture and take decisions in uncertain circumstances.
- Ability to create a culture of collaboration and trust within the organization.
- Experience working in markets in the Middle East and Africa will be a bonus.
- Multi-industry experience will be a positive criterion for their role.