The Director of Sales & Distribution, Europe leads and oversees activities of the entire beverage sales and distribution in the Europe region. The Director of Sales expands and maintains relationships with strategically important and large retail chains and is responsible for assigned strategic account targets, budgets, and sales quotas. The Director of Sales also manages distributors in the region. The expectation will be to develop and build a team to manage and expand the region.
- Manage and expand company portfolio across the Europe region.
- Lead the business’s strategic account planning processes and develop performance objectives, sales targets, and critical milestones for weekly/monthly/annual reporting periods.
- Strategy: Tasked with playing the lead strategic role in account management. Drive and develop account-specific growth strategies and approaches.
- Collaboration: Highly collaborative, works to create cross-functional engagements and understandings with necessary departments.
- Handles other such duties as they may deem fit in the execution of their duties or duties as assigned by the CEO US.
- Develop communication schedules with distributor partners to implement the company’s business strategies and projects.
- Develop a communication process to ensure an understanding of strategies and goals.
- Manage and achieve defined KPI targets for the region: account base, distribution, additional store placements, etc.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships in defined regions by providing first-class customer service and engagement with all distributors.
- Develop best practices to share and implement within the network.
- Work across other departments to benchmark performance and best practices.
- Train, motivate, lead, and develop the skills of the team to maximize their potential and results.
- Ensure Distributor Partners have the information and tools they need to execute and achieve goals.
- Help with expansion into new countries and channels.
- Establish and maintain a dynamic team environment that encourages positive attitude, and team interaction.
- 15+ years’ experience in beverage sales and distribution.
- 10+ years’ experience leading sales teams.
- Communication skills are a paramount requirement of this position.
- The Director of Sales must have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of standard sales analyses and an ability to extract useful insights from raw data and information for the purpose of strategy creation, furthering key account agendas, and enabling the achievement of goals and targets.
- Must be customer-oriented, patient in managing difficult customers, result-focused, demonstrate integrity and respect in the performance of their duties, be self-motivated going beyond the call of duty, have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines, have exceptional organizational skills, and demonstrate calmness in uncertain and stressful situations inspiring the same in his team.
- Leadership, Motivation, and Team Skills.
- Clear understanding of Off-Premise channels.