Alcott Global is retained by an international consumer goods company to search for a Vice President Operations. The role is based in Central Europe.
The Vice President Operations is a senior leadership position responsible for overseeing the end-to-end supply chain operations. The incumbent plays a vital role in developing and implementing strategies to refine the supply chain network, guaranteeing efficient and cost-effective product delivery across all channels.
- Work with the management team to develop strategies that align supply chain activities with the company's overall business goals.
- Oversee all aspects of supply chain operations, including procurement, manufacturing, logistics, warehousing, and distribution.
- Identify and implement process improvements and cost-saving initiatives to optimize our supply chain network.
- Ensuring that the company has an adequate inventory of products to meet customer demand while avoiding overstocking or shortages.
- Managing the flow of materials through the supply chain by arranging for transportation, warehousing, and other services.
- Ensure proper procedures and skills are in place to reliably supply customer order patterns and expectations while managing within the financial objectives of the unit.
- Monitor market trends and customer requirements to proactively adjust supply chain plans and mitigate potential risks.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement within the supply chain organization, promoting lean methodologies and driving operational excellence initiatives.
- Build and develop a high-performing supply chain organization, attracting top talent and fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning.
- 15+ years’ experience in Supply Chain and manufacturing functions, demonstrating a profound understanding of the field.
- Proven track record of success in developing and implementing effective supply chain strategies.
- Extensive experience in the food and beverage manufacturing industry, and familiarity with supply chain best practices.
- Extensive experience in managing complex supply chain networks across multiple countries and cultures.
- Experience in driving success by analyzing markets and competition, delivering impactful recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of successful collaboration with different stakeholders from multiple countries and organizational levels