One of our Global leaders in the industrial segment is looking for an SVP Global Operations.
- Overall responsibility for end-to-end Supply Chain activities across the business, including Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing and Logistics
- Create and implement best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve business performance
- Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality, and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market
- Lead sigma program driving quality, productivity, and delivery improvements.
- Deliver regional inventory optimization plans by managing optimal stock levels at warehouses, and balancing requirements to ensure supply continuity, with the need to optimize working capital.
- Direct the management and daily execution of all Regional Supply Chain functions which include customer service, warehouse & transportation, purchasing plans, inventory control, supply, and demand planning
- Define and implement comprehensive strategies for all aspects of the company’s global supply chain to reduce costs, mitigate risk, improve quality, shorten lead times, and reduce inventories
- Continuously develop/enhance supply chain productivity and operational processes. Implement industry best practices for forecasting, sourcing, risk mitigation, inventory, and vendor management
- Optimize the supply chain capability and effectiveness to support growth while reducing cost.
- Responsible for regular forecasts of demand by product to ensure accurate supplies of raw materials and finished products.
- Establish KPIs, both leading and lagging indicators, to measure the progress of the business and highlight risks in the supply chain
- Degree in Business Management or relevant field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in supply chain/operations in complex multi-site manufacturing
- Strong manufacturing cost and analytic capability and hands-on experience in leading lean supply chain initiatives.
- Strong experience in project management and budgeting
- Great understanding of business functions (Sales, Engineering, etc.)
- Business acumen. Demonstrates knowledge of and analyzes markets and competition. Capable of advising
- Self-directed, team player with sound negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Good communications in English.
- Strong presentation skills and process project management.
- Strong analytical, financial, and P&L Skills