Alcott Global has been retained by one of the top pharmaceutical companies to search for their Country Head for Australia and New Zealand. The key leadership role is based in Sydney, Australia and will oversee all growth and business operations for the overall Australia and New Zealand market.
The organization has a strong growth mandate – inorganic and organic- across its portfolio categories. They are looking for their next leader who can help them turbo-charge their growth in this critical market for them.
- Leadership and Strategy: Provide strategic leadership to achieve business goals and growth targets within the Australia and New Zealand markets.
- Identify and lead the strategic Acquisitions for the organization in the region.
- Lead the organization in the region, bring the group values, and create a strong team in ANZ.
- Overall responsibility for Business Operations including sales, marketing, finance, human resources, local supply chain, compliance, legal, and other corporate functions.
- Key responsibility for delivering the annual business plan objectives, including budget, profitability, and revenue targets
- Stakeholder Engagement both internally and externally: Build and maintain client relationships. Identify key accounts, potential clients, and alliances to maximize the organization's footprint in the region.
- A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance, or a related field is essential
- Minimum of 15 + years of experience in senior leadership roles ideally from the pharmaceutical industry with a proven track record of successful leadership in the region
- Strong strategic and financial acumen and the ability to drive profitable inorganic and organic growth
- Proven experience in managing large teams and fostering a culture of excellence.
- Ability to navigate within a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills